Don’t kill yourself, please.
If you’re suffering from depression and are looking for a sign to not go through with ending your life, this is it. This is the sign. We care.
If you see this on your dash, reblog it. You could save a life.
You just saved mine.
that comment made my fucking night
put a letter in my ask
- A - Available?
- B - Birthday?
- C - Crushing on?
- D - Drink you last had?
- E - Easiest person to talk to?
- F - Favourite song?
- G - Grade i hated?
- H - Hometown?
- I - Icecream flavour?
- J - Jellybean flavour?
- K - Killed someone?
- L- Longest friendship?
- M - Milkshake flavour?
- N - Number of siblings?
- O - One wish?
- P - Person who called me last?
- Q - Question your always asked?
- R - Reason to smile?
- S - Song i last sung?
- T - Time you woke up?
- U - Umbrella colour?
- V - Very best friend?
- W - Which celebrity i’d marry?
- X - X rays i had?
- Y - Your last time you cried?
- Z - Zodiac sign?
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey